The Vision of My Life

My Compliments



                 I have an habit of noting down my compliements so that whenever I feel down, I look into myself in the positive angles of different views. It helps me in boosting up my confidence in being with myself. I'm blogging here picking up the auspicious compliments from my collections.


Most of the times, I'm complimented as 





" Smart... Beautiful... Eligible... and Confident... "

Often I'm remarked as




"an Intelligent & Value-Driven"



The shortest compliment I ever got is





" An Angel ! "



Amongst, the most treasurable compliment that I always love & wana get from my parents is





" She is My Daughter !! "

I just love the way that they express it to me. This is an ultimate compliment from my collections, which I ever feel as a Special one.


"Who's the Most Wonderful and Prettiest Girl today??
Who else.. ?
Its me VYSH !! "




Few more which I feel Special are...







" You are the Best "








" All Rounder "








" You are totally amazing "








" You are something special "








" My Guru "








" The Queen of the Nature "








" Huzoor "








" My Kohinoor "








" My Lifetime Award "








" You are like a Drug to Me "   [ The Lovely Compliment !! ]








" Mesmarizing Vysh "








"A V.Good dancer ! "







The weird compliment might be this..  




" [in Telugu]
మనసు, మనసయిన మనసు కోసం మనసు పడే తపన మనసున్న వారికే అర్థమవుతుంది ..  "



Also ..




" You are wasting your potentials "





The longest compliment, which is almost a prose on me :





" [in Hindi] अपनी अहमियत तो हवाओं से पूछिए हुज़ूर जो आपकी खुसबू ले कर बहती हैं, उन फूलों से पुचो जो आपकी महक से भरपूर हैं, उन बादलों से पूछिए जो आपका नाम ले कर बरसते है, उन सितारों से पूछिए जो आपकी चमक से चमकते हैं, उन परिचैओं से पूछिए जो आपके आगोश मैं रहना चाहती हैं ...  "



Some more from the same Friend...







" The reason of you being best in this world for me is that you have the Golden Heart and the Calm Soul which has more Depth than Galaxy. I'm grateful to you for being in my life Vysh ji "








"It is always proud for me to find you in this birth, because if you would have met me in my last birth or could have meet me in next birth, not in this birth, My this birth would have missed life time award."








" Do U know the valley of flower is having all the flowers in her dom & is having the ocean of fragnance. But I have only one Flower in my treasure named VYSH, but i have more colors& fragnance than valley of flowers."








"Every morning when I wake up, I find 3 things in front of me. Shining rays... Fresh air... and Your Smiling Cute Face. "








"Why should I close my eyes when my most admirable and beautiful piece of diamond is shining in front of my eyes !!! "








"In the morning, you & your memory joins the hands of my heart. In turn, I start feeling as if I'm floating in the ocean of emotions..."








"It is always gives me the feeling as if I'm with the Eighth wonder of this World & the Only Sweet Wonder of this galaxy when I'm talking to you. "





One more prose [in telugu]




" Anubhandam anu book lo.. Parichayam anu page lo... Friend anu line lo... Nannu oka Aksharanga gurthunchuko.........!! "





                        I dono how far I could be a Drug to my friends, whenever I realised these lines I could be back to Myself. I can conclude that there is one thing which makes us feel nice is that realising the LOVE on us in Someone's Eyes... This is the reason why I always feel I'm Gifted and Loves to cherish them.


3 Responses so far.

  1. Pundit says:

    Excellent habit. Must emulate this.

  2. Unknown says:

    Same to same...
    Please replace vysh with pa1...
    Someone plz do that...no no..every one who ever read this blog....

    Gone back to my old days...
    Vyshji..thank u...

  3. No way Pavan... Even U cant replace!
    Vysh is always VYSH :)

Leave a Reply

Please Share Your Views .... It's my pleasure to have your valuable response.

You might Also Like This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Write About..

challenge (36) about me (29) My Life (26) Experience (24) 10-day challenge (22) Happiest gal (22) Teen Life (18) hidden depths of a heart (18) unexpected (18) my B.tech (17) Funny (16) best friend (16) girls (15) new bee (15) strange (13) 7Day challenge (12) You (12) honey (12) love (12) woman (12) MEME (11) Miss You (11) city (11) happy (11) 25DC (10) an HELP returns back (10) Rainbow (9) Six word saturday (9) beauty (9) blog (9) fabulous moment (9) friends (9) hyderabad (8) myself (8) quotes (8) series (8) woman's day (8) A quote (7) Fun (7) confused (7) life (7) racing to the top (7) time-machine (7) vysh (7) wait and watch (7) 20 questions (6) Day 7 (6) Mail (6) boys (6) college (6) colors (6) ladies (6) life rules (6) picture (6) share (6) weird (6) Bangalore (5) Day 4 (5) My Lyrics (5) amazing (5) lover (5) lucky (5) my world (5) pain (5) photo (5) practical (5) sunday 160 (5) BANG (4) Day 5 (4) Day 6 (4) Found Myself (4) Friday 55 (4) INDIA (4) Thank you (4) a Simple Single WORD (4) affection (4) beware (4) birthday (4) blogger (4) day 2 (4) day 3 (4) friend (4) greeting (4) guilty (4) hilarious (4) lovely (4) married life (4) mobile (4) mother (4) my school (4) sad moment (4) simple (4) smile (4) youth (4) Author (3) Day 1 (3) Day 8 (3) Day 9 (3) I Got to Know (3) Jaago re (3) Once in life time (3) addict (3) award (3) breaking the ice (3) celebration (3) contest (3) food (3) furious (3) ice cream (3) ignorance (3) inner voice (3) jobless (3) mom mantra (3) morning (3) music (3) nail art (3) negligible (3) new mom (3) questions (3) selfie (3) social network (3) stupid (3) super (3) theme of my blog (3) time (3) wonderful (3) words (3) 25 (2) A WORD (2) Jumper (2) Kids (2) Skywatch Friday (2) WOW (2) attitude (2) bike accident (2) blog-a-ton (2) blogadda (2) blogjunta (2) busy (2) car (2) childhood friend (2) confession (2) everyday (2) facebook (2) farewell (2) fear (2) god (2) gratitude (2) haiku (2) health tips (2) heart (2) hubby (2) kiss (2) laugh (2) letter (2) love you honey (2) lucky doll (2) memories (2) motherhood (2) naughty (2) new year (2) paint me (2) party (2) personal (2) places (2) poem (2) positive (2) quote (2) reach me (2) recession (2) sachin (2) secrets (2) sketch (2) skywatch (2) song (2) strong woman (2) sweet memories (2) temples (2) terrible (2) theme thursday (2) tit for tat (2) want (2) when I was 13yrs Old (2) wishes (2) yaar (2) 100th post (1) 50-rupee note (1) A Song Unsung (1) ABC-Wednesday (1) An Extra Spoon (1) An Infosys Interview (1) Chaitanya (1) Copyright (1) Few Guys in Bangalore.. (1) Harshini (1) I LOVE YOU (1) Instagram (1) Kahan gaya usae dhoondo (1) N3Law (1) Never say NEVER (1) PULS(E)ar (1) Rowdy (1) Sathya sai baba (1) Sudeepthi (1) TV show (1) The Selfie Monday (1) The Unseen (1) Translate (1) Vasudha (1) Vision of My life (1) What do Woman want (1) Winner (1) a little (1) acupressure (1) akshaya patra (1) allay (1) animals (1) aura (1) awards (1) blah-blah (1) book (1) butterscotch (1) cake (1) care (1) chicklets (1) china (1) communication (1) couple (1) crime (1) day1 (1) delhi (1) dhanush (1) dishes (1) ecstasy (1) etios (1) exam (1) family time (1) farhan akhtar (1) freak (1) geet (1) gift (1) girl (1) girly (1) granny (1) hate (1) her (1) holi (1) hope (1) hostel (1) hug (1) icecream (1) independence day (1) joke (1) law (1) little India (1) lord (1) maan (1) maaneet (1) madhavi (1) mana Jeevitham (1) more (1) movies (1) noble (1) nothing (1) one lovely blog award (1) one-minute (1) open door (1) palette (1) pause (1) peace (1) pehli baar (1) present (1) propose (1) rahman (1) raindrops (1) ramayana-2 (1) reason (1) relax (1) safety (1) salute (1) saluteselfie (1) secret follower (1) she (1) short cut (1) sindhu (1) site Information (1) sleep (1) sneham (1) songs (1) stop violence (1) stylish blogger (1) sunshine (1) tattoo (1) television (1) the other day (1) toddler trouble (1) turnoff (1) unanswered (1) understanding (1) vacation (1) versatile blogger (1) vinod (1) wee bit Wednesdays (1) when I was 16yrs Old (1) when i was 15yrs old (1) world cup (1)