The Vision of My Life

20 Questions


20 Random Questions



1. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
     Yeahh!! As I already mentioned, the first thing I get every time is My Smile.


2. Why do you like the last song you listened to?
         The song 'Teri-meri.. Meri-teri..' Is just awesome song and super melodious. I can't stop myself listening to that song. I kept on listening back to back.


3. What color are your eyes?
      Of course, it's Black!


4. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
      Loll... its kinda tough question to answer. I got the huge list, 'coz I've many good friends and relatives that I fully trust.


5. What would your name be without the first three letters?
      I love mah name. :(  I don't wana answer this question. Passs.....


6. Last thing you touched not computer-related?
    Hhmmmm..... I guess it's My food.


7. You currently in a fight with someone?
     No!!


8. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
       I guess No!


9. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
      Many times...


10. What are you listening to right now?
      The same song.. 'Teri-Meri... Meri-teri...' from Bodyguard.


11. Are you ticklish?
      Hmm actually Half-yes and Half-no.If I don't know that someone is tickling me, I'll get tickled. Once I got to know, I can avoid getting tickled. :)


12. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
      Love on me from someone's eyes.


13. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
       Of course I express my feelings. No matter how the result or impact it shows on the other, I just say whatever I feel.


14. Do you have any siblings? Do you get along?
         Yes. My lovely Dovely Sister. She is elder to me. I'm her like first daughter. ;) Shes so chweeeet and caring. I love to hang out with her.


15. Honestly, if you could go back 8 months and change something, would you?
       Yeah! I could take care of My GrandPa's health and he might be with us for some more days.  I miss you GrandPa.


16. If some random girl comes up to you and says “who the hell are you”? What do you say back?
      "Yet I don't Know. Will inform you as soon I know."


17. Do you read literature?
     Oops!! I've a question. Does 'BhagawadGheeta' includes in literature? If yes, then yes. ;)


18. Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?
     No.1:  Taking as a granted.
       No.2:  Taking as a Granted..
       No.3:  Taking as a GRANTED!


19. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
    Mother Teresa.


20. Rains or Sunshine?
     Of course, Lovely and Sexy Rains.




P.S.Thanks to Miss.Khan for the questions.

Leave a Reply

Please Share Your Views .... It's my pleasure to have your valuable response.

You might Also Like This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Write About..

challenge (36) about me (29) My Life (26) Experience (24) 10-day challenge (22) Happiest gal (22) Teen Life (18) hidden depths of a heart (18) unexpected (18) my B.tech (17) Funny (16) best friend (16) girls (15) new bee (15) strange (13) 7Day challenge (12) You (12) honey (12) love (12) woman (12) MEME (11) Miss You (11) city (11) happy (11) 25DC (10) an HELP returns back (10) Rainbow (9) Six word saturday (9) beauty (9) blog (9) fabulous moment (9) friends (9) hyderabad (8) myself (8) quotes (8) series (8) woman's day (8) A quote (7) Fun (7) confused (7) life (7) racing to the top (7) time-machine (7) vysh (7) wait and watch (7) 20 questions (6) Day 7 (6) Mail (6) boys (6) college (6) colors (6) ladies (6) life rules (6) picture (6) share (6) weird (6) Bangalore (5) Day 4 (5) My Lyrics (5) amazing (5) lover (5) lucky (5) my world (5) pain (5) photo (5) practical (5) sunday 160 (5) BANG (4) Day 5 (4) Day 6 (4) Found Myself (4) Friday 55 (4) INDIA (4) Thank you (4) a Simple Single WORD (4) affection (4) beware (4) birthday (4) blogger (4) day 2 (4) day 3 (4) friend (4) greeting (4) guilty (4) hilarious (4) lovely (4) married life (4) mobile (4) mother (4) my school (4) sad moment (4) simple (4) smile (4) youth (4) Author (3) Day 1 (3) Day 8 (3) Day 9 (3) I Got to Know (3) Jaago re (3) Once in life time (3) addict (3) award (3) breaking the ice (3) celebration (3) contest (3) food (3) furious (3) ice cream (3) ignorance (3) inner voice (3) jobless (3) mom mantra (3) morning (3) music (3) nail art (3) negligible (3) new mom (3) questions (3) selfie (3) social network (3) stupid (3) super (3) theme of my blog (3) time (3) wonderful (3) words (3) 25 (2) A WORD (2) Jumper (2) Kids (2) Skywatch Friday (2) WOW (2) attitude (2) bike accident (2) blog-a-ton (2) blogadda (2) blogjunta (2) busy (2) car (2) childhood friend (2) confession (2) everyday (2) facebook (2) farewell (2) fear (2) god (2) gratitude (2) haiku (2) health tips (2) heart (2) hubby (2) kiss (2) laugh (2) letter (2) love you honey (2) lucky doll (2) memories (2) motherhood (2) naughty (2) new year (2) paint me (2) party (2) personal (2) places (2) poem (2) positive (2) quote (2) reach me (2) recession (2) sachin (2) secrets (2) sketch (2) skywatch (2) song (2) strong woman (2) sweet memories (2) temples (2) terrible (2) theme thursday (2) tit for tat (2) want (2) when I was 13yrs Old (2) wishes (2) yaar (2) 100th post (1) 50-rupee note (1) A Song Unsung (1) ABC-Wednesday (1) An Extra Spoon (1) An Infosys Interview (1) Chaitanya (1) Copyright (1) Few Guys in Bangalore.. (1) Harshini (1) I LOVE YOU (1) Instagram (1) Kahan gaya usae dhoondo (1) N3Law (1) Never say NEVER (1) PULS(E)ar (1) Rowdy (1) Sathya sai baba (1) Sudeepthi (1) TV show (1) The Selfie Monday (1) The Unseen (1) Translate (1) Vasudha (1) Vision of My life (1) What do Woman want (1) Winner (1) a little (1) acupressure (1) akshaya patra (1) allay (1) animals (1) aura (1) awards (1) blah-blah (1) book (1) butterscotch (1) cake (1) care (1) chicklets (1) china (1) communication (1) couple (1) crime (1) day1 (1) delhi (1) dhanush (1) dishes (1) ecstasy (1) etios (1) exam (1) family time (1) farhan akhtar (1) freak (1) geet (1) gift (1) girl (1) girly (1) granny (1) hate (1) her (1) holi (1) hope (1) hostel (1) hug (1) icecream (1) independence day (1) joke (1) law (1) little India (1) lord (1) maan (1) maaneet (1) madhavi (1) mana Jeevitham (1) more (1) movies (1) noble (1) nothing (1) one lovely blog award (1) one-minute (1) open door (1) palette (1) pause (1) peace (1) pehli baar (1) present (1) propose (1) rahman (1) raindrops (1) ramayana-2 (1) reason (1) relax (1) safety (1) salute (1) saluteselfie (1) secret follower (1) she (1) short cut (1) sindhu (1) site Information (1) sleep (1) sneham (1) songs (1) stop violence (1) stylish blogger (1) sunshine (1) tattoo (1) television (1) the other day (1) toddler trouble (1) turnoff (1) unanswered (1) understanding (1) vacation (1) versatile blogger (1) vinod (1) wee bit Wednesdays (1) when I was 16yrs Old (1) when i was 15yrs old (1) world cup (1)