The Vision of My Life

The 10-Day YOU Challenge :: Day 1

's YOU

Day 1: Ten Secrets

        Now this sounds something funny. If I reveal, then it will be no longer a secret. Now, here is the actual challenge for me. I’ve tons of secrets but I’m revealing those which I will be on safer side ;)


Sssshhh ...!!


  1.    I read my parents’ Love letters.
That was the time where even we couldn't find proper STD phone calls. They use to book a phone call, so my parents wrote many letters for each other. I must say, I've enjoyed myself in getting through all those letters. It’s awesome knowing that they are in deep love with each other. Sshhh….!! Yet my parents didn’t know about this.  ;)

 2.    I took a Revenge.
While I'm schooling, I had punctured the back tire of one of my friend’s bi-cycle. Always she uses to park her cycle in my favorite place, though I warned her not to park in that particular place. She didn't ever notice that I’m her enemy, though I did this for many times.  :P

 3.   Confession.
 I ate a masala dosa while I’m fasting on an orthotic day. I also conveyed about this with the respective one, I mean, with Lord, before stopping my starving.  :D

 4.  A Master plan. 
 Once, I had complained against my sister to my dad, to get my pocket money.

 5.  As a Detective. 
I made an ‘Unknown-phone-call’ to one of my classmates from outside coin-box, just to check out whether his voice is sour enough to argue with my friend on the same issue.
[ Sshh… I didn’t understand who had attended my call whether it’s him or his father!! I donno..]

 6. My Love for Harsha!
 I saw the super dooper block buster telugu movie “Magadheera” on 4th day of it’s release for matinee, that too for free of cost. ;)  Thanks to my Lovely friend & her mother who helped me in this. We both enjoyed ourselves in shouting and whistling at Cherry (Hero) on the screens, equally with the gang of boys who sat in front of our row. I haven’t opened my mouth about this with my parents so that I can watch the movie for one more time. Some how I had tried to manage the things for four times. [Watto do! I can’t help it. Harsha(Hero's Character role in that movie) just rocks….!]

 7.  Me in Disguise. 
I kept a stupid Love letter in my friend’s bag, just to make her feel special and comfortable. Till today, she smiles for that unknown.

 8.   A Big twist. 
 I lied to my parents and went for a long walk just to bunk my dance classes. But it went a blast that my Dance-Sir reached my home before my arrival. Just imagine how the scene could be… I’m fired!

 9.   Even I can sketch a plan.
As a CR, I had requested and scheduled a class with my lecturer just to irritate my classmate, avoiding him from bunking the college. That day, he was acted so weird as if he might do anything. So, just I've shown him my punch that how far it could impact on him. This is actually the secret between me and our lecturer. [The superb moment I must say!]

 10.  Ego satisfaction! 
Once I had crashed a database of our rival’s system in a project, to satisfy my friend’s ego between their issues. I pity our rival that she has to pay terribly for her single disloyal word against my friend. But she deserves it! And I mean it!!







Leave a Reply

Please Share Your Views .... It's my pleasure to have your valuable response.

You might Also Like This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Write About..

challenge (36) about me (29) My Life (26) Experience (24) 10-day challenge (22) Happiest gal (22) Teen Life (18) hidden depths of a heart (18) unexpected (18) my B.tech (17) Funny (16) best friend (16) girls (15) new bee (15) strange (13) 7Day challenge (12) You (12) honey (12) love (12) woman (12) MEME (11) Miss You (11) city (11) happy (11) 25DC (10) an HELP returns back (10) Rainbow (9) Six word saturday (9) beauty (9) blog (9) fabulous moment (9) friends (9) hyderabad (8) myself (8) quotes (8) series (8) woman's day (8) A quote (7) Fun (7) confused (7) life (7) racing to the top (7) time-machine (7) vysh (7) wait and watch (7) 20 questions (6) Day 7 (6) Mail (6) boys (6) college (6) colors (6) ladies (6) life rules (6) picture (6) share (6) weird (6) Bangalore (5) Day 4 (5) My Lyrics (5) amazing (5) lover (5) lucky (5) my world (5) pain (5) photo (5) practical (5) sunday 160 (5) BANG (4) Day 5 (4) Day 6 (4) Found Myself (4) Friday 55 (4) INDIA (4) Thank you (4) a Simple Single WORD (4) affection (4) beware (4) birthday (4) blogger (4) day 2 (4) day 3 (4) friend (4) greeting (4) guilty (4) hilarious (4) lovely (4) married life (4) mobile (4) mother (4) my school (4) sad moment (4) simple (4) smile (4) youth (4) Author (3) Day 1 (3) Day 8 (3) Day 9 (3) I Got to Know (3) Jaago re (3) Once in life time (3) addict (3) award (3) breaking the ice (3) celebration (3) contest (3) food (3) furious (3) ice cream (3) ignorance (3) inner voice (3) jobless (3) mom mantra (3) morning (3) music (3) nail art (3) negligible (3) new mom (3) questions (3) selfie (3) social network (3) stupid (3) super (3) theme of my blog (3) time (3) wonderful (3) words (3) 25 (2) A WORD (2) Jumper (2) Kids (2) Skywatch Friday (2) WOW (2) attitude (2) bike accident (2) blog-a-ton (2) blogadda (2) blogjunta (2) busy (2) car (2) childhood friend (2) confession (2) everyday (2) facebook (2) farewell (2) fear (2) god (2) gratitude (2) haiku (2) health tips (2) heart (2) hubby (2) kiss (2) laugh (2) letter (2) love you honey (2) lucky doll (2) memories (2) motherhood (2) naughty (2) new year (2) paint me (2) party (2) personal (2) places (2) poem (2) positive (2) quote (2) reach me (2) recession (2) sachin (2) secrets (2) sketch (2) skywatch (2) song (2) strong woman (2) sweet memories (2) temples (2) terrible (2) theme thursday (2) tit for tat (2) want (2) when I was 13yrs Old (2) wishes (2) yaar (2) 100th post (1) 50-rupee note (1) A Song Unsung (1) ABC-Wednesday (1) An Extra Spoon (1) An Infosys Interview (1) Chaitanya (1) Copyright (1) Few Guys in Bangalore.. (1) Harshini (1) I LOVE YOU (1) Instagram (1) Kahan gaya usae dhoondo (1) N3Law (1) Never say NEVER (1) PULS(E)ar (1) Rowdy (1) Sathya sai baba (1) Sudeepthi (1) TV show (1) The Selfie Monday (1) The Unseen (1) Translate (1) Vasudha (1) Vision of My life (1) What do Woman want (1) Winner (1) a little (1) acupressure (1) akshaya patra (1) allay (1) animals (1) aura (1) awards (1) blah-blah (1) book (1) butterscotch (1) cake (1) care (1) chicklets (1) china (1) communication (1) couple (1) crime (1) day1 (1) delhi (1) dhanush (1) dishes (1) ecstasy (1) etios (1) exam (1) family time (1) farhan akhtar (1) freak (1) geet (1) gift (1) girl (1) girly (1) granny (1) hate (1) her (1) holi (1) hope (1) hostel (1) hug (1) icecream (1) independence day (1) joke (1) law (1) little India (1) lord (1) maan (1) maaneet (1) madhavi (1) mana Jeevitham (1) more (1) movies (1) noble (1) nothing (1) one lovely blog award (1) one-minute (1) open door (1) palette (1) pause (1) peace (1) pehli baar (1) present (1) propose (1) rahman (1) raindrops (1) ramayana-2 (1) reason (1) relax (1) safety (1) salute (1) saluteselfie (1) secret follower (1) she (1) short cut (1) sindhu (1) site Information (1) sleep (1) sneham (1) songs (1) stop violence (1) stylish blogger (1) sunshine (1) tattoo (1) television (1) the other day (1) toddler trouble (1) turnoff (1) unanswered (1) understanding (1) vacation (1) versatile blogger (1) vinod (1) wee bit Wednesdays (1) when I was 16yrs Old (1) when i was 15yrs old (1) world cup (1)