The Vision of My Life

Paint ME.. with Colors!!



Colors... They are very colorful!!

:)

             This beautiful world is full of colors. 
Mother Nature appears lively and vibrant with so many stimulating hues. 


         Since from my childhood, I love to spend time with myself in picturesque surroundings. A parrot... peacocks... Flamingos… Sail and clown fishes… They are very colorful. 

          Sometimes I wonder why some of the animals are very unfortunate to be colorless. Why must they be in a black or a white?   Whenever I see such animals, I felt like they are asking me to color them.


Pleasing Panda


     
         I love the Advertisement of Cadbury Gems, where Panda itself can change their colors on their own.


          It will be awesome if it can happen really. I'll feed every animal with lots of Gems. ;)







Colorful
Beauty at their innocence.
        Among st all, I love the animal, an Elephant, the most. But I've seen it in only black or in gray colors.


         


Lovely and Cute Elephants
            
    If I could get a chance, I would take a flight to paint them with full of colors, painting them with the mix of blue and green..


Penguins

         What if I can paint the lovely sweetheart penguins with the mix of sky blue or cyan colors..


Humble and Heavenly









Pretty babies
    So that their color blends with the nature and can be helpful even to catch their food too.  


Angelic Zebra






And Zebra with the rainbow colors...


Perfectly matches with the crisscross stripes. 










Rapturous Rabbits
       I love to pet rabbits... They looks so affectionate and blissful and hence I love to paint them with the colors, American rose or blush. Or coral red could be the better one.

Crrrrrrow
         Sometimes I get scared with the devilish appearance of the Crow. I would like to paint them with the Mango colors, so that I can see them pleasantly flying in the sky.



Charming kittens

Some are wicked too

I have never seen the kittens in the pure and bright colors. I would like to blend them with red, green, yellow and blue colors.




    But, I would like to paint sweetu, Our neighbor's pet, with the electric yellow or radium colors so that i can clearly identify it while entering into my room.


but, of course they are Ultimately Cute..
  Even, Dolphins can be painted with the shades of purple colors. They could be much more attractive.
Dolphin darlings
However... 
       I love to paint all the animals. But I prefer Swan in pure white. I couldn't imagine a better color other than this.

Swan, at it's best!

       They look stunning in Flawless white.


So...
    Here I'm welcoming everyone to accompany me to paint the beautiful and wonderful world, to make it much more colorful.
   


__________________________________________________________________

Think outside of Black and White!

with the help of 


Join with me for the Journey 
by [Facebook]liking/Voting  me to this entry here

Paint ME... with Colors!!


And 
Make it much more colorful  :)

__________________________________________________________________


Images' credits: Web

Disclaimer: This post is just my imagination and my affection towards them. It is not intended to comment/hurt the personal feelings regarding the animals. I really love and respect them with my whole heart. 

  

2 Responses so far.

  1. Vysh, very colourful post.. and people have to think out of black and white.. and I see very beautiful colourful eyes everytime I visit here.. Good luck and will my life be colourful ?

    Someone is Special

Leave a Reply

Please Share Your Views .... It's my pleasure to have your valuable response.

You might Also Like This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Write About..

challenge (36) about me (29) My Life (26) Experience (24) 10-day challenge (22) Happiest gal (22) Teen Life (18) hidden depths of a heart (18) unexpected (18) my B.tech (17) Funny (16) best friend (16) girls (15) new bee (15) strange (13) 7Day challenge (12) You (12) honey (12) love (12) woman (12) MEME (11) Miss You (11) city (11) happy (11) 25DC (10) an HELP returns back (10) Rainbow (9) Six word saturday (9) beauty (9) blog (9) fabulous moment (9) friends (9) hyderabad (8) myself (8) quotes (8) series (8) woman's day (8) A quote (7) Fun (7) confused (7) life (7) racing to the top (7) time-machine (7) vysh (7) wait and watch (7) 20 questions (6) Day 7 (6) Mail (6) boys (6) college (6) colors (6) ladies (6) life rules (6) picture (6) share (6) weird (6) Bangalore (5) Day 4 (5) My Lyrics (5) amazing (5) lover (5) lucky (5) my world (5) pain (5) photo (5) practical (5) sunday 160 (5) BANG (4) Day 5 (4) Day 6 (4) Found Myself (4) Friday 55 (4) INDIA (4) Thank you (4) a Simple Single WORD (4) affection (4) beware (4) birthday (4) blogger (4) day 2 (4) day 3 (4) friend (4) greeting (4) guilty (4) hilarious (4) lovely (4) married life (4) mobile (4) mother (4) my school (4) sad moment (4) simple (4) smile (4) youth (4) Author (3) Day 1 (3) Day 8 (3) Day 9 (3) I Got to Know (3) Jaago re (3) Once in life time (3) addict (3) award (3) breaking the ice (3) celebration (3) contest (3) food (3) furious (3) ice cream (3) ignorance (3) inner voice (3) jobless (3) mom mantra (3) morning (3) music (3) nail art (3) negligible (3) new mom (3) questions (3) selfie (3) social network (3) stupid (3) super (3) theme of my blog (3) time (3) wonderful (3) words (3) 25 (2) A WORD (2) Jumper (2) Kids (2) Skywatch Friday (2) WOW (2) attitude (2) bike accident (2) blog-a-ton (2) blogadda (2) blogjunta (2) busy (2) car (2) childhood friend (2) confession (2) everyday (2) facebook (2) farewell (2) fear (2) god (2) gratitude (2) haiku (2) health tips (2) heart (2) hubby (2) kiss (2) laugh (2) letter (2) love you honey (2) lucky doll (2) memories (2) motherhood (2) naughty (2) new year (2) paint me (2) party (2) personal (2) places (2) poem (2) positive (2) quote (2) reach me (2) recession (2) sachin (2) secrets (2) sketch (2) skywatch (2) song (2) strong woman (2) sweet memories (2) temples (2) terrible (2) theme thursday (2) tit for tat (2) want (2) when I was 13yrs Old (2) wishes (2) yaar (2) 100th post (1) 50-rupee note (1) A Song Unsung (1) ABC-Wednesday (1) An Extra Spoon (1) An Infosys Interview (1) Chaitanya (1) Copyright (1) Few Guys in Bangalore.. (1) Harshini (1) I LOVE YOU (1) Instagram (1) Kahan gaya usae dhoondo (1) N3Law (1) Never say NEVER (1) PULS(E)ar (1) Rowdy (1) Sathya sai baba (1) Sudeepthi (1) TV show (1) The Selfie Monday (1) The Unseen (1) Translate (1) Vasudha (1) Vision of My life (1) What do Woman want (1) Winner (1) a little (1) acupressure (1) akshaya patra (1) allay (1) animals (1) aura (1) awards (1) blah-blah (1) book (1) butterscotch (1) cake (1) care (1) chicklets (1) china (1) communication (1) couple (1) crime (1) day1 (1) delhi (1) dhanush (1) dishes (1) ecstasy (1) etios (1) exam (1) family time (1) farhan akhtar (1) freak (1) geet (1) gift (1) girl (1) girly (1) granny (1) hate (1) her (1) holi (1) hope (1) hostel (1) hug (1) icecream (1) independence day (1) joke (1) law (1) little India (1) lord (1) maan (1) maaneet (1) madhavi (1) mana Jeevitham (1) more (1) movies (1) noble (1) nothing (1) one lovely blog award (1) one-minute (1) open door (1) palette (1) pause (1) peace (1) pehli baar (1) present (1) propose (1) rahman (1) raindrops (1) ramayana-2 (1) reason (1) relax (1) safety (1) salute (1) saluteselfie (1) secret follower (1) she (1) short cut (1) sindhu (1) site Information (1) sleep (1) sneham (1) songs (1) stop violence (1) stylish blogger (1) sunshine (1) tattoo (1) television (1) the other day (1) toddler trouble (1) turnoff (1) unanswered (1) understanding (1) vacation (1) versatile blogger (1) vinod (1) wee bit Wednesdays (1) when I was 16yrs Old (1) when i was 15yrs old (1) world cup (1)