The Vision of My Life

The Moment when I recall My Guilt

Listen to the Internal voice
                    It's Sunday! Yep it's a Funday!! So I have planned for a movie in Inox with my friends.I dressed myself in a Jeans & T,  reminded my friend that I'm leaving to the bus-stop with in 5min. She picks me up directly in the mall. While reaching the bus-stop, I pass by Lalbagh, where many people including young and aged, comes for Jagging or for Walking or might be for recreation.
                  While I'm through the way to the bus-stop, I noticed a woman of age almost rounding to 50, walking abnormally on the foot path. But as usual, I ignored considering it might be her way of walking, and reached my stop. Later when I caught my bus and about to sit, I saw her fainted and laid down on the road.


am too busy to care, but want to do something. Jaago Re and BlogAdda.com are helping me do my bit for the society.

             I can't forget my guilt of being blessed and ever I shouldn't feel the same. That particular moment when I recall the same guilt that could be repeated, I started myself moving, got down the bus and attended her.
                  I woke her up and gave the sugar-cane juice, buying it in near-by. I asked her whether she could listen to me. She responded and asked me for one more glass. I served her the same and requested for the details of her contact person. Mean while she recovered a little bit. I reconfirmed about her condition and I called for an auto. I took her mobile no. and address. Then after I made her comfortable to sit inside the auto for her home.
               After 10 more min., I caught the bus and reached the mall. There by I was late by 10min. for the movie. However, this time, I felt good and enjoyed myself in watching that boring movie. 
               Later while interval, I called to the same number and heard the same lady voice, sounds little better. I conveyed her my best wishes and end the call.

                This time, I was so happy that in some how I made a little justice for the sting which often reminded me. :)



One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

Please Share Your Views .... It's my pleasure to have your valuable response.

You might Also Like This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Write About..

challenge (36) about me (29) My Life (26) Experience (24) 10-day challenge (22) Happiest gal (22) Teen Life (18) hidden depths of a heart (18) unexpected (18) my B.tech (17) Funny (16) best friend (16) girls (15) new bee (15) strange (13) 7Day challenge (12) You (12) honey (12) love (12) woman (12) MEME (11) Miss You (11) city (11) happy (11) 25DC (10) an HELP returns back (10) Rainbow (9) Six word saturday (9) beauty (9) blog (9) fabulous moment (9) friends (9) hyderabad (8) myself (8) quotes (8) series (8) woman's day (8) A quote (7) Fun (7) confused (7) life (7) racing to the top (7) time-machine (7) vysh (7) wait and watch (7) 20 questions (6) Day 7 (6) Mail (6) boys (6) college (6) colors (6) ladies (6) life rules (6) picture (6) share (6) weird (6) Bangalore (5) Day 4 (5) My Lyrics (5) amazing (5) lover (5) lucky (5) my world (5) pain (5) photo (5) practical (5) sunday 160 (5) BANG (4) Day 5 (4) Day 6 (4) Found Myself (4) Friday 55 (4) INDIA (4) Thank you (4) a Simple Single WORD (4) affection (4) beware (4) birthday (4) blogger (4) day 2 (4) day 3 (4) friend (4) greeting (4) guilty (4) hilarious (4) lovely (4) married life (4) mobile (4) mother (4) my school (4) sad moment (4) simple (4) smile (4) youth (4) Author (3) Day 1 (3) Day 8 (3) Day 9 (3) I Got to Know (3) Jaago re (3) Once in life time (3) addict (3) award (3) breaking the ice (3) celebration (3) contest (3) food (3) furious (3) ice cream (3) ignorance (3) inner voice (3) jobless (3) mom mantra (3) morning (3) music (3) nail art (3) negligible (3) new mom (3) questions (3) selfie (3) social network (3) stupid (3) super (3) theme of my blog (3) time (3) wonderful (3) words (3) 25 (2) A WORD (2) Jumper (2) Kids (2) Skywatch Friday (2) WOW (2) attitude (2) bike accident (2) blog-a-ton (2) blogadda (2) blogjunta (2) busy (2) car (2) childhood friend (2) confession (2) everyday (2) facebook (2) farewell (2) fear (2) god (2) gratitude (2) haiku (2) health tips (2) heart (2) hubby (2) kiss (2) laugh (2) letter (2) love you honey (2) lucky doll (2) memories (2) motherhood (2) naughty (2) new year (2) paint me (2) party (2) personal (2) places (2) poem (2) positive (2) quote (2) reach me (2) recession (2) sachin (2) secrets (2) sketch (2) skywatch (2) song (2) strong woman (2) sweet memories (2) temples (2) terrible (2) theme thursday (2) tit for tat (2) want (2) when I was 13yrs Old (2) wishes (2) yaar (2) 100th post (1) 50-rupee note (1) A Song Unsung (1) ABC-Wednesday (1) An Extra Spoon (1) An Infosys Interview (1) Chaitanya (1) Copyright (1) Few Guys in Bangalore.. (1) Harshini (1) I LOVE YOU (1) Instagram (1) Kahan gaya usae dhoondo (1) N3Law (1) Never say NEVER (1) PULS(E)ar (1) Rowdy (1) Sathya sai baba (1) Sudeepthi (1) TV show (1) The Selfie Monday (1) The Unseen (1) Translate (1) Vasudha (1) Vision of My life (1) What do Woman want (1) Winner (1) a little (1) acupressure (1) akshaya patra (1) allay (1) animals (1) aura (1) awards (1) blah-blah (1) book (1) butterscotch (1) cake (1) care (1) chicklets (1) china (1) communication (1) couple (1) crime (1) day1 (1) delhi (1) dhanush (1) dishes (1) ecstasy (1) etios (1) exam (1) family time (1) farhan akhtar (1) freak (1) geet (1) gift (1) girl (1) girly (1) granny (1) hate (1) her (1) holi (1) hope (1) hostel (1) hug (1) icecream (1) independence day (1) joke (1) law (1) little India (1) lord (1) maan (1) maaneet (1) madhavi (1) mana Jeevitham (1) more (1) movies (1) noble (1) nothing (1) one lovely blog award (1) one-minute (1) open door (1) palette (1) pause (1) peace (1) pehli baar (1) present (1) propose (1) rahman (1) raindrops (1) ramayana-2 (1) reason (1) relax (1) safety (1) salute (1) saluteselfie (1) secret follower (1) she (1) short cut (1) sindhu (1) site Information (1) sleep (1) sneham (1) songs (1) stop violence (1) stylish blogger (1) sunshine (1) tattoo (1) television (1) the other day (1) toddler trouble (1) turnoff (1) unanswered (1) understanding (1) vacation (1) versatile blogger (1) vinod (1) wee bit Wednesdays (1) when I was 16yrs Old (1) when i was 15yrs old (1) world cup (1)