The Vision of My Life

Discovered the Invisible


                 There are many people in our life usually we doesn't take a special care. And for many more, we don't even think about;just like our seniors or juniors. We don't even guess about some people that they will have an eye on us.
                         One among such people is Ramya, my junior in my Engineering. Even though we know each other since school days, we didn't have such a relationship to be pointed. We simply know each other especially during competitions as she is a very good singer. Then after, I use to see her in our college buses, usually sits besides the 2nd window which was my favorite place. As a senior, I can demand her for my seat, but I never ever asked her for the place. She never use to speak more than what is necessary. Unlike me, she only prefers to have her conversation with the one besides her. Even though she never use to participate in my group, I observed her for many times enjoying my conversations. But I thought shez one among those who love to watch jovial people. Within the span of 4yrs, we both met each other for many times in campus but it's always related to academic or some events. On the last auspicious day in our college i.e., on our farewell day, we had enjoyed ourselves a lot. It was the most amazing & to be frank enough, it was the most memorable event celebrated in the history of our college. (& for this I'll be thankful to all mu juniors &My college staff for gifting me such a lovely day in my life time.) We had songs.. dances.. and many more. She sang 2-3 songs. While returning back to home by buses, we sat one back to the other & had a very good conversation regarding the event & all.And the day got end fatafat within seconds. 
                      A couple of months later, she met me in front of my house by chance, so I invited her inside. I found she was very much excited for meeting me. She really dream t for my company and I understood this by her over excited and continuous four-hours talk. Also she mentioned that she was little depressed for not complimenting her for her performance in our last meet as I mentioned that I got impressed by a dance for the song 'Barso re mega' from Guru, performed by her friend. She continued that I never use to lie for some one sake and always I use to have my own unique way of dealing others. More over I was surprised that some one like Ramya, who always wants to be like me as every time she got impressed by me in some or the other way. I felt like flying in the cloud Nine, after discovering the hidden depths of invisible side of 'Ramya'. From that time, we both got closer to each other and every time I call her, I 'll find the same full fledged bouncing Ramya in her speech.

     Things doesn't as they seem. We have to wait and watch it carefully and then we have to move on accordingly, Coz of what I feel is that Life doesn't give chances to get wonderful people like 'Ramya'

3 Responses so far.

  1. Balaji says:

    I loved this line, "Things doesn't as they seem. We have to wait and watch it carefully and then we have to move on accordingly"-- There are many instances which prove this statement, you have chosen a good one!!!

  2. Ramya says:

    Hi Vysh,
    as u said u use to be good entertainment for me all my journey through bus where i really use to feel a lots of boredom.but once i am into my professional life and got to work i dint even get time to call up my near and dear ones atleast,but many of my friends who felt to loosing my company kept calling me and i am glad to have u as one among them and even i am very happy that once after u met me i remained as a unforgettable sweet memory to u and how lot u were impressed by me and how bad u felt with out my company ,very nice to get such a sweet vysh as my friend
    bye.

Leave a Reply

Please Share Your Views .... It's my pleasure to have your valuable response.

You might Also Like This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I Write About..

challenge (36) about me (29) My Life (26) Experience (24) 10-day challenge (22) Happiest gal (22) Teen Life (18) hidden depths of a heart (18) unexpected (18) my B.tech (17) Funny (16) best friend (16) girls (15) new bee (15) strange (13) 7Day challenge (12) You (12) honey (12) love (12) woman (12) MEME (11) Miss You (11) city (11) happy (11) 25DC (10) an HELP returns back (10) Rainbow (9) Six word saturday (9) beauty (9) blog (9) fabulous moment (9) friends (9) hyderabad (8) myself (8) quotes (8) series (8) woman's day (8) A quote (7) Fun (7) confused (7) life (7) racing to the top (7) time-machine (7) vysh (7) wait and watch (7) 20 questions (6) Day 7 (6) Mail (6) boys (6) college (6) colors (6) ladies (6) life rules (6) picture (6) share (6) weird (6) Bangalore (5) Day 4 (5) My Lyrics (5) amazing (5) lover (5) lucky (5) my world (5) pain (5) photo (5) practical (5) sunday 160 (5) BANG (4) Day 5 (4) Day 6 (4) Found Myself (4) Friday 55 (4) INDIA (4) Thank you (4) a Simple Single WORD (4) affection (4) beware (4) birthday (4) blogger (4) day 2 (4) day 3 (4) friend (4) greeting (4) guilty (4) hilarious (4) lovely (4) married life (4) mobile (4) mother (4) my school (4) sad moment (4) simple (4) smile (4) youth (4) Author (3) Day 1 (3) Day 8 (3) Day 9 (3) I Got to Know (3) Jaago re (3) Once in life time (3) addict (3) award (3) breaking the ice (3) celebration (3) contest (3) food (3) furious (3) ice cream (3) ignorance (3) inner voice (3) jobless (3) mom mantra (3) morning (3) music (3) nail art (3) negligible (3) new mom (3) questions (3) selfie (3) social network (3) stupid (3) super (3) theme of my blog (3) time (3) wonderful (3) words (3) 25 (2) A WORD (2) Jumper (2) Kids (2) Skywatch Friday (2) WOW (2) attitude (2) bike accident (2) blog-a-ton (2) blogadda (2) blogjunta (2) busy (2) car (2) childhood friend (2) confession (2) everyday (2) facebook (2) farewell (2) fear (2) god (2) gratitude (2) haiku (2) health tips (2) heart (2) hubby (2) kiss (2) laugh (2) letter (2) love you honey (2) lucky doll (2) memories (2) motherhood (2) naughty (2) new year (2) paint me (2) party (2) personal (2) places (2) poem (2) positive (2) quote (2) reach me (2) recession (2) sachin (2) secrets (2) sketch (2) skywatch (2) song (2) strong woman (2) sweet memories (2) temples (2) terrible (2) theme thursday (2) tit for tat (2) want (2) when I was 13yrs Old (2) wishes (2) yaar (2) 100th post (1) 50-rupee note (1) A Song Unsung (1) ABC-Wednesday (1) An Extra Spoon (1) An Infosys Interview (1) Chaitanya (1) Copyright (1) Few Guys in Bangalore.. (1) Harshini (1) I LOVE YOU (1) Instagram (1) Kahan gaya usae dhoondo (1) N3Law (1) Never say NEVER (1) PULS(E)ar (1) Rowdy (1) Sathya sai baba (1) Sudeepthi (1) TV show (1) The Selfie Monday (1) The Unseen (1) Translate (1) Vasudha (1) Vision of My life (1) What do Woman want (1) Winner (1) a little (1) acupressure (1) akshaya patra (1) allay (1) animals (1) aura (1) awards (1) blah-blah (1) book (1) butterscotch (1) cake (1) care (1) chicklets (1) china (1) communication (1) couple (1) crime (1) day1 (1) delhi (1) dhanush (1) dishes (1) ecstasy (1) etios (1) exam (1) family time (1) farhan akhtar (1) freak (1) geet (1) gift (1) girl (1) girly (1) granny (1) hate (1) her (1) holi (1) hope (1) hostel (1) hug (1) icecream (1) independence day (1) joke (1) law (1) little India (1) lord (1) maan (1) maaneet (1) madhavi (1) mana Jeevitham (1) more (1) movies (1) noble (1) nothing (1) one lovely blog award (1) one-minute (1) open door (1) palette (1) pause (1) peace (1) pehli baar (1) present (1) propose (1) rahman (1) raindrops (1) ramayana-2 (1) reason (1) relax (1) safety (1) salute (1) saluteselfie (1) secret follower (1) she (1) short cut (1) sindhu (1) site Information (1) sleep (1) sneham (1) songs (1) stop violence (1) stylish blogger (1) sunshine (1) tattoo (1) television (1) the other day (1) toddler trouble (1) turnoff (1) unanswered (1) understanding (1) vacation (1) versatile blogger (1) vinod (1) wee bit Wednesdays (1) when I was 16yrs Old (1) when i was 15yrs old (1) world cup (1)